Monday, April 29, 2013

Decisions

I'm getting back in the swing of things this week, so I said a little prayer and pulled three cards. I was surprised to see that all three cards are major arcana, so it looks like this is going to be a big week!

When I said my prayer, I felt that someone really needs to hear this. (As opposed to a general message, or a message for me.) So I don't know who this is for, but if you came here with a question about a big decision or a legal matter, this is for you.

The card is Justice, which indicates decision making. If you're involved in a legal proceeding, this card is the angels' way of telling you that things will be decided in your favor.

If you're trying to make a big decision in your life, the angels are advising you to be fair. Look at all sides of the situation and act from a place of goodness. Do the right thing. Don't be afraid to stand up for your beliefs, and if you need someone else's advice or support, ask for it.

In love and light,
Krystal Kay White 

No comments:

Post a Comment