Monday, April 8, 2013

Finding Inspiration

Where do you find inspiration? I'd like to say that I'm always centered in love and light and I don't need any help, but nothing could be further from the truth. I'm constantly searching for a Good Word or a sign. 

And I'm constantly finding it.

I find it in a lot of places. I have several books of daily readings, which are probably my primary source of inspiration. I also have a Bible and A Course in Miracles, but honestly, sometimes they can be difficult to interpret. And with the Bible, I can't really open it to any page and start reading because I could very well find myself in the middle of a war, or an affair, or something! So I mainly stick to my God or angel based books, which were written with the sole purpose of providing a little nugget of wisdom to use throughout the day.

I also consult the cards. (Of course!) There's always something to think about and internalize there. Sometimes I need guidance, sometimes I need reassurance-- the cards always know. 

I pray, I meditate, I center myself in love and light. As I write this, a Bible verse comes to mind. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." (Matthew 7:7) And so it is when looking  for Divine Inspiration.

In love and light,
Krystal Kay White

No comments:

Post a Comment