Friday, April 12, 2013

Self Encouragement

I was thinking about what my Friday post would be, and I got the word "encouragement". So I went to one of my oracle decks to find the "Encouragement Card", and guess what? There isn't one. So I asked God and the great Divine healing powers, the Ascended Masters, and the angels to send me a clear message. I pulled out the Angel Tarot deck and got the Nine of Fire: "Don't give up!" 

If that's not encouragement, I don't know what is! The suit of Fire is about our ideas and passions, and the nine is about protecting them. You have built something special. You ARE something special. Don't let outside events or people undermine your confidence, destroy your ambition, or sabotage your plans.

Be nice to yourself. Say kind words to yourself. You are strong, knowledgeable, and powerful. Know this. Believe this. Defend this.

As the weekend approaches, be mindful of your self-talk. If it's not encouraging, re-word it. Have confidence in yourself and know that the angels see the best in you. They are working on your behalf. The more you encourage yourself, the easier it is to connect with the angels.

In love and light,
Krystal Kay White

No comments:

Post a Comment