Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Is it all in the attitude?

So, things went from bad to worse since my last post. I got some bad news which sort of left me reeling, and I also found out that I'll need to have surgery and go through a four week recovery period. *sigh*

But, what I want to talk about today is attitude. After having our house ransacked, I STILL had a feeling of dread. And rightly so. I knew that this "bad luck" wasn't over, and it wasn't.

I see a lot of things about how having a positive attitude makes positive things happen in your life, and I'm here to say that that is a really dangerous way to think. A positive attitude can help you deal with tragedy, but it doesn't prevent tragedy. We are not that powerful. To suggest otherwise is to deny Divine Power.

But, anyhow, I just wanted to do a quick check-in. Emotionally, I'm on the mend; but physically and financially I have some challenges coming up. I hope to be back in full-swing soon.

In love and light,
Krystal Kay White

No comments:

Post a Comment