Monday, March 25, 2013

A Creative Twist

This week I decided to let the Angels and Ascended Masters guide me to draw a card for each day of the week. The card for Monday is the Three of Earth, which is about the power of creativity. It's kind of cool that this card came up, because the week before last, we talked about being creative, and the freedom that creativity can release. 

It's also interesting to me that it's an Earth card. Earth cards can refer to things that are happening with job, money, school, and home life; in other words, Earthly matters. But, Earth cards can also refer to the Earth itself, in the Mother Nature sense. So with spring officially starting last week, an Earth card seems so appropriate.

I know I'm wishfully thinking about my flower garden and all the creative things I can do with it. What, in your life, are you thinking about putting a new creative twist on? 

In love and light,
Krystal Kay White

No comments:

Post a Comment