Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Should I or Shouldn't I?

Should I or shouldn't I? That's the question.  

Maybe I won't do anything, because if I wait long enough the problem will solve itself. Or someone else will step in to take care of it. Or, better yet, some cosmic shift will occur that makes everything move in my favor, without me having to actually do anything. Well, maybe sometimes that's true, but sometimes it's not. But how do I know the difference?

I pulled a card from the Angel Tarot deck and it was the Two of Air. "Being unable or unwilling to make a decision."   Yes, that's me. More often than I'd like to admit. 

The picture shows two unicorns butting heads. Bumping against each other, getting nowhere, most likely making things worse by wasting time staying right where they are. But wait, their horns are illuminated. Why is that? 

The illumination is there because they know -- deep down inside -- they know what to do. The light symbolizes the light of God, and it's manifested through intuition. So while I might spend my time pretending there isn't a problem, or convincing myself I'm right where I'm supposed to be, the Truth says to put an end to self-doubt, have faith in my own wisdom and intuition, and move forward.

In love and light,
Krystal Kay White


No comments:

Post a Comment