Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Re-visiting Indecision

The third card this week is Two of Air, which surprised me because in the short time that I've been blogging, it's one of the handful of cards that I've already talked about. 

This card is about the inability or unwillingness to make a decision, even though, intuitively, you know what the decision should be. I know I'm not the only one to struggle with the plague of second-guessing everything I do, say, or think; but I was still like, "Hm. The Two of Air. Again?"

The card I pulled after the Two of Air was the King of Air. The King of Air tells us to speak our minds with confidence. Alright-y, then. Speak my mind with confidence. But wait -- it also says to seek professional advice. So maybe getting an affirmation from someone trustworthy is in order. 

Clearly, we can't be stuck in indecision forever. I believe that each of us has the ability to make good decisions on our own, but today's message is that it's OK to bounce your ideas off someone you trust. 

We are not in this world alone.

In love and light, 
Krystal Kay White

No comments:

Post a Comment